Saturday, August 6, 2011

Thanks to Private Proxy


I am thankful that I was given the opportunity to benefit from using Private Proxy. Although I am not well versed about its technicalities, the fact that it is available is already worth it. I have just started using a Private Proxy server, but its benefits are numerous. On the internet, I came to know at least four of its benefits that I personally enjoy right now. With Private Proxy, I threw away my worries about being blocked from accessing important websites.

I used to just leave my “footprints” anywhere before I knew about this technology. This possibly made me a target of some people who meant to cause damage, or wanted to “play” with me. With the use of Private Proxy, they can no longer identify where and who I am. I learned that other proxy servers cannot totally cover you from snooping eyes. Dishonest people can simply use an IP tracking software that can bypass a proxy server. But with Private Proxy, my computer becomes untraceable because my IP address becomes hidden from them.

With Private Proxy, I experience faster speed whenever I go online. I do not have to waste valuable time waiting for the page to load. I can maximize the use of my time getting on with my job. There was a significant increase in speed, especially when attaching large files to emails. I used to get annoyed when suddenly my connection got terminated. I put in so much effort to recover lost data, but there was no way to regain lost time. With Private Proxy to the rescue, I am assured of a fast and reliable connection.

My short experience with Private Proxy gave me the feeling of confidence and security that I wanted. Up to now I haven’t had any encounter with hacking or eavesdropping. I am sure that others can also get the same feeling of security that many users nowadays are lacking. People should learn how to guard themselves against online threats, and Private Proxy can surely give them the protection that they need.

Image courtesy of:

Image: jscreationzs / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments: